A pioneer journalist, Nellie Bly's exploits included circling the globe faster than Jules Verne’s fictional Phileas Fogg.
<p>(A) A pioneer journalist, Nellie Bly&rsquo;s exploits included</p><p>(B) The exploits of Nellie Bly, a pioneer journalist, included</p><p>(C) Nellie Bly was a pioneer journalist including in her exploits the</p><p>(D) Included in the pioneer journalist Nellie Bly&rsquo;s exploits are</p><p>(E) The pioneer journalist&rsquo;s exploits of Nellie Bly included</p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?